Securities financing requires movement of stock portfolio to a new custodian which in turn will structure a very low interest rate Line of Credit not to exceed 90% of portfolio balance. (300K minimum)
- Once reviewed a consult call will be scheduled between the client and the direct processor.
- To expedite the process we request these documents are separated and in PDF format
Once legible and completed documents are received the file is reviewed by a Finance officer and you will be contacted within 24 hours to discuss findings and all options available to client.
- These products are more of a service for our clients that we have extended to our Direct Funding clients.
- Most if not all specific questions will be discussed in the scheduled consult.
- Collateral Required: Stocks, Bonds
- Loan Amounts: Up to 90% of value of stock or bonds
- Term: Line-of-credit
- Rates: 2-5%
- Credit Requirements: 520 FICO score
- Details: Most stocks and securities accepted, $250,000 in securities required for approval
- Deal Submission requirements: Application, copy of securities statement