Retirement Account Financing
Requires movement/change of custodian. We do not loan against or use a 401K or Stock as collateral. 401K funding is for rolling over a non-contributing, qualifying account that allows for cash out not to exceed half or 50K whichever is lower. Part 2 of the 401K platform (if client chooses to) structures a self-directing IRA for the remaining funds.
- Once reviewed a consult call will be scheduled between the client and the direct processor.
- To expedite the process we request these documents are separated and in PDF format
Once legible and completed documents are received the file is reviewed by a Finance officer and you will be contacted within 24 hours to discuss findings and all options available to client.
- These products are more of a service for our clients that we have extended to our Direct Funding clients.
- Most if not all specific questions will be discussed in the scheduled consult.
- Qualified Requirements: Previous 401K or IRA
- Loan Amounts: 50% of current retirement account with the possibility of accessing more.
- Term: 5 years
- Rates 5.25% (Prime + 2) + $1995 rolled in lender fee.
- Credit Requirements: None
- Details: No penalties for account roll-over
- Deal Submission requirements: Copy of relevant retirement account statement.