Inventory Financing is for clients who have over $300,0000 or more in existing inventory.
With this financing you can borrow against your existing inventory and qualify for financing. The inventory is used as collateral, so you can be approved even if you have challenged credit. Your aproval amount is typically equivalent to 50% of your existing inventory, and loan amounts start as low as $150,000.
This type of financing is perfect for business owners who have a large inventory and are looking for funding for their business, even when they have personal credit challenges.
Inventory Financing offers a great way to secure money for your business turning your inventory into cash flow.
- Collateral Required: Inventory
- Loan Amounts: $150,000-$500,000
- Term: Revolving line-of-credit
- Rates: 2-21%
- Credit Requirements: 520 credit score or higher
- Details: Must have $300,000 or more in inventory to qualify, loan amounts as high as 50% of inventory
- Deal Submission requirements: Application, list of inventory